Archbold: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Bryan: Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Montpelier: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
The primary work of CHWC’s Physical Therapy (PT) Department is to help each patient achieve maximum functional levels and enhance quality of life following injury or illness. Physical therapists techniques to help decrease pain, improve function and promote healing. Patients are instructed in therapeutic exercises, functional activities and self-treatment techniques to relieve pain and increase mobility.
- Pain relief
- Back school/neck school
- Industrial medicine
- Sports medicine
- Pelvic and women’s health
- Dry needling
- Pediatric and adult neurological conditions
- Circulatory problems and edema
- Lymphedema management
- Aquatic therapy
- Vestibular therapy
- Work injury prevention training
- Job site analysis-essential function and physical demand
- Functional capacity evaluation
- McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation therapy
- LSVT BIG for Parkinson’s and related disorders